What we’ll bring
A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to
be agile. An opportunity to have great exposure across all verticals of AFPL’s organization.
AFPL has experience of over 25 years in designing and manufacturing different kinds of process equipment and plants. It
caters to a wide range of industries like pharmaceutical, bulk drug, resin, adhesive, petrochemicals, dyes, paint &, and fine
Key Responsibilities (What you’ll bring)
- Domain knowledge in the areas of accounts and accounts reconciliation, billing, taxation, GST, Income Tax, day-to-day
banking, cash handling, PF ESI returns.
- Accounts or business or finance degree preferred.
- 1-3+ years of accounting, finance or business analyst experience
- Advanced level experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced level experience with Tally required.
- Analytical and Critical thinking skills
What we’d love to see
- Ability to work independently, with little guidance
- Knowledge of fabrication, pressure vessels or chemical industry is a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the business as well as direct client communication as needed
The impact you’ll make
- Generate Client invoices for billing purposes
Manage Accounts Receivable collections and conduct Tier 1 follow up
Responsible for all financial performance tracking and budgetary spreadsheets for the Aries Fabricators Pvt Ltd.
- Comply with company’s accounting vendor for taxation and legal procedures of the company.
- Generate reports which show financial performance and projections for executive teams.
- Use technical/analytical skills to design and create reports that identify root cause issues and work with managers to
implement both training and configuration optimizations to resolve issues.
- Use skills to design and create reports that allow senior managers to understand various productivity and quality metrics
for the staff.
- Assist with managing office administrative duties