As a Sales/Account manager you would be responsible for managing existing accounts and opening new accounts in a particular region. Perform analysis and develop strategies to achieve targets for your accounts.
- Identify, develop and establish relationships with key/potential customers
- Prioritize, align and support challenging projects with focus on revenue and customer satisfaction. Function as the key account manager.
- Take responsibility to contract negotiation and closing. Administer contracts and work accordingly.
- Organize, carry out, host, and support marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate sales efforts upon organized marketing activities such as product launches, promotions, seminars, advertising and exhibitions.
If interested kindly contact Mr. Parth Ganatra +91 9004 713 870
Salary: Best in the Industry
Functional Area: Sales, B2B, Business Development
Role Category: B2B sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- 3+ Years of experience in B2B sales
- Engineering industry domain knowledge preferred
- College degree in marketing, business or related field firm preferred
- Ability to effectively manage time to drive immediate revenue opportunities while building long-term value
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, listening and teamwork skills, and effective presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint.)
- Willingness to travel (20 – 25% of the time)
|Job Category||All, B2B Sales|