A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile. AFPL has experience of over 25 years in designing and manufacturing different kinds of process equipment and plants. It caters to a wide range of industries like pharmaceutical, bulk drug, resin, adhesive, petrochemicals, dyes, paint &, and fine chemical industries.
- Ability to work independently, with little guidance
- Knowledge of fabrication, pressure vessels or chemical industry is a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the business as well as direct client communication as needed
- Identify new business opportunities and support the expansion strategy. Contribute business development efforts to promote and translate new opportunities into sales revenue, new projects, new accounts, and new products. Execute and implement strategic target and initiatives, business plan, sales activities, and new product development. Prepare compelling proposals and presentation materials. Responsible for annual sales target and achievement of sales target.
- Identify, develop and establish relationships with key/potential customers.
- Prioritize, align and support challenging projects with a focus on revenue and customer satisfaction. Function as the key account manager.
- Take responsibility to contract negotiation and closing. Administer contracts and work accordingly.
- Organize, carry out, host, and support marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate sales efforts upon organized marketing activities such as product launches, promotions, seminars, advertising, and exhibitions.
If interested kindly contact Mr. Parth Ganatra +91 9004 713 870
Salary: Best in the Industry
Functional Area: Sales, B2B, Business Development
Role Category: B2B sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- 3+ Years of experience in B2B sales
- College degree in marketing, business or related field firm preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint.)
- Willingness to travel (20 – 25% of the time)